Commercial Property Counsel And Advocacy
At Mack & Mack, real estate is a major focus of our firm and has been for our over 50 years of existence. We have fostered positive commercial real estate outcomes for many clients over the years. When you need an attorney, contact us at our offices in Fort Mill.
Extensive Commercial Real Estate Legal Knowledge
If you are building a commercial site, own commercial property or rent commercial space, we can protect your interests in transactional matters and assert your rights in the real estate process. We handle a full range of commercial real estate issues, including the following:
- Commercial real estate acquisition and sale
- Lease and contract preparation and review
- Title services
- Financing and refinancing
- Construction and development loans
- Zoning and land use issues
- Condemnation and right of way issues
- Property tax assessment appeals
Our extensive experience in commercial real estate matters in South Carolina gives us the insight to counsel and represent you effectively. When you need a knowledgeable commercial real estate lawyer, don’t hesitate to contact us.