Take Steps Today For A Strong Tomorrow
Planning for the future is important, regardless of the size of your estate. At Mack & Mack Attorneys, we understand that nobody can predict what will happen. With careful planning, however, you can face the future with confidence and security that your interests and those of your loved ones are protected.
Estate planning is prudent for everyone, but it is especially urgent for older individuals, those planning for retirement or those with children. Through an evaluation of your South Carolina estate, finances and goals, our lawyers can help you craft an estate plan that suits your needs and objectives. If you have a plan in place, we can review it to see if you need to make additions or revisions based on your current circumstances.
What Should Be In Your Estate Plan?
Your estate, family and goals are unique, and we believe you should have an estate plan custom-tailored to your individual objectives. From basic wills to complex trusts and more, we strive to ensure that our clients’ plans are beneficial and suited to their needs. Our estate planning services include the following:
- We can help you draft a will, allowing you to decide what will happen to your estate, assets and money after you are gone, as well as accomplish other estate planning goals.
- Through establishing a trust, you can protect assets for a specific use such as the care of a loved one, charitable giving and more.
- Our team will help you write advance health care directives that allow you to decide what type of medical care you want in case of incapacitation.
- We offer probate administration services, offering assistance as you settle an estate and navigate the entire probate process.
- Our lawyers will ensure that you have the information and answers you need to make smart decisions regarding your estate plan and your future.
Through your plan, we can help you consider things you may need in the future, including nursing home care, disability care and care for a loved one. Failing to have an estate plan could lead to financial and legal complications for you and your family.