Representing Your Interests In Real Estate Matters
Whether you are buying or selling, a real estate transaction is a major financial and legal decision. At Mack & Mack Attorneys, we provide South Carolina residents with the experienced guidance they need to effectively navigate this process, avoid unnecessary complications and reach their goals. We strive to protect your interests and guide you to a successful conclusion.
In South Carolina, a real estate closing is considered a legal matter that can be performed only by a qualified attorney. Additionally, South Carolina law has long held that a lawyer in this state may represent a purchaser, seller and lender in the same closing.
Do You Need An Attorney?
Due to the importance of the real estate transaction process and the potential ramifications of missteps and complications, it is prudent to have experienced legal representation. Our Fort Mill lawyers are adept at reviewing and drafting contracts, ensuring that you agree to terms that are fair and benefit your interests. We represent both buyers and sellers with many real estate legal needs, including:
- Residential real estate: We help families navigate the complexities of buying and selling homes, including drafting contracts and representation during closing.
- Commercial real estate: Our lawyers help companies with matters related to the purchase or sale of commercial property, including lease agreements and more.
- Real estate contracts: Our team drafts and reviews any contract related to real estate transactions, fighting for terms that ensure the full protection of your interests.
- Eminent domain: We help clients deal with efforts by the government to take their private property, and we assist government entities with right-of-way and acquisition processes.
- Residential land development: Our attorneys represent companies involved in the development of residential properties in South Carolina.
- Tax adjustment: We help property owners who seek an adjustment of property taxes or seek reduced payments through an appeal of your property tax assessment.
- Title services and title insurance: We conduct services related to all title issues you must address to complete your residential or commercial property transaction.
- Real estate FAQ: When buying or selling a home, we walk with you through the entire process, answering your questions and addressing your unique concerns.
We have decades of experience with various types of real estate law concerns, and we have the resources and knowledge of the law necessary to help you.
The Experienced Ally You Deserve
You can learn more about how our experienced legal team can help you with your specific concerns by calling our office at 803-548-4751 or emailing us to make an appointment.