Barron B. Mack Jr. Partner
Barry Mack (Barron B. Mack, Jr.) has practiced in his hometown of Fort Mill since 1985, when he joined his father in practice and became the third generation attorney of Mack & Mack. His emphasis is on estate planning/probate and commercial real estate. Mr. Mack also handles civil litigation, exclusively in the hospital collections area.
Mr. Mack currently serves as Attorney for the Town of Fort Mill. He is a member of the South Carolina Bar Association and the York County Bar Association.
Active in the community, Barry has served on a variety of boards. currently sitting on the board of the Nation Ford Land Trust and the York County Community Foundation. He is a member of St. Paul’s Episcopal Church of Fort Mill, where he has served several terms as Senior Warden for the parish.
Barry is married to Mary Tabb Mack, Senior Executive Vice President and CEO of Consumer and Small Business Banking, Wells Fargo &Co. and the father to three daughters, Mary Warner (1990-2014), Libba and Bayles.
Areas of Practice:
- Estate Planning/Probate 50%
- Collections 25%
- Municipal Law 15%
- Commercial Real Estate 10%
- 10% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Columbia, South Carolina
- Davidson College, Davidson, North Carolina
- Atrium Health
- Town of Fort Mill
- Community Housing, Inc.
- Ken R. Adams CPA, PA
- Investors Title Insurance Company
- Springs Insurance Agency
- South State Bank
- Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
- Business Law, Limestone College (Fort Mill Site), 1994 – 1996
- Paralegal Studies, National Institute for Paralegal Studies, 1993 – 1995
- National Business Institute, 2013- Present
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Fort Mill Historic Review Board, Chairman, 1992 to 2014
- St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Parishioner, Since 1987
- St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Senior Warden, 1991 to 1993
- St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Senior Warden, 1998 to 2000
- SC Bar Association, Member, Since 1986
- York County Bar Association, Member, Since 1986
- Fort Mill Downtown Redevelopment Corp., Chairman, 1987 to 1991
- York County Young Lawyers Association, President, 1989 to 1990
- York County Community Foundation, Board Member, 2013 to 2017
- Nation Ford Land Trust, Board Member, 1990 to 2015