Barron B. Mack Jr.
Barry Mack (Barron B. Mack, Jr.) has practiced in his hometown of Fort Mill since 1985, when he joined his father in practice and became the third generation attorney of Mack & Mack. His emphasis is in the areas of residential and commercial real estate and estate planning/ probate. Mr. Mack also handles civil litigation, primarily in the collections area, and represents clients with business formation (corporations, LLC's, etc.).
Barry Mack is a member of the South Carolina Bar Association and the York County Bar Association. Mr. Mack currently serves as the Attorney for the Town of Fort Mill.
Active in the community, Barry has served on a variety of boards, currently sitting on the board of the Nation Ford Land Trust and the York County Community Foundation Board. He is also very active with St. Paul's Episcopal Church of Fort Mill, where he has served several terms as Senior Warden for the parish.
Barry is married to Mary Tabb Mack, President and CEO of Wells Fargo Advisors (St. Louis) and the father to three daughters, Mary Warner (1990 – 2014), Libba and Bayles.
Areas of Practice
- 10% Corporations Law
- 30% Real Property
- 50% Trusts, Estates and Probate
- 10% Civil Litigation (Collections)
- 10% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- South Carolina, 1985
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Columbia, South Carolina
- J.D. - 1985
- Davidson College, Davidson, North Carolina
- B.S. - 1982
- Major: Political Science
- Charlotte Mecklenburg Hospital Authority
- Community Housing, Inc.
- Adams & Clark, CPA
- Investors Title Insurance Company
- Springs Insurance Agency
- South State Bank
- Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
- Business Law, Limestone College (Fort Mill Site), 1994 - 1996
- Paralegal Studies, National Institute for Paralegal Studies, 1993 – 1995
- National Business Institute, 2013- Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Nation Ford Land Trust, Vice-Chairman, 1990 - Present
- Fort Mill Historic Review Board, Chairman, 1992 - 2014
- St. Paul's Episcopal Church, Parishioner, 1987 - Present
- St. Paul's Episcopal Church, Senior Warden, 1991 - 1993
- St. Paul's Episcopal Church, Senior Warden, 1998 - 2000
- SC Bar Association, Member, 1986 - Present
- York County Bar Association, Member, 1986 - Present
- Fort Mill Downtown Redevelopment Corp., Chairman, 1987 - 1991
- York County Young Lawyers Association, President, 1989 - 1990
- York County Community Foundation, Board Member, 2013 - Present
- Sigma Phi Epsilon